THE HUMANS DO IT ALL THE TIME, IT MEANS YOU’RE A GOOD BOY
*Pep pep pep*
Hi! Gusto ko lang ma-save ‘to dito sa blog ko. :D
I’m not included in the photo above. Nag-birthday kasi si Marith, and that’s them, ang magkapatid. :) Wala lang, todo comment lang ako sa post ni Madam. Akala ko yata e akin? Hahaha! Tapos biglang nag-comment si Marith na hinihintay niya raw yung bati ko, e purong “HAAAAAPPY BIRTHDAY, MARIIIIIITH! Intense kasi nanalo Piyu. Hahahaha! Labyu!” Ayan, tapos bigla na ‘kong napa-takataktak sa keyboard. Hahaha!
E malamang ako ‘yang nasa baba, ano po? =))
Hello again! =))
[Update] It’s amazing what a difference a couple of years makes
How we beat the heat in Australia. Ice cold can on a warm belly.
"25 things i wish i realized while i was still in highschool"
- That zit on your cheek literally does not matter
- Skipping class one time will not ruin your entire life
- The boy you’re trying so hard to impress will mean nothing to you in a year
- Bring coffee to school and ignore people who make fun of it
- Bring a snack, too. Don’t care if people hear you eating in class.
- Being popular isn’t and will never be something that seriously defines who you are
- Appreciate your teachers
- Doing/not doing drugs doesn’t make you cooler than anyone else.
- Neither does drinking
- Talk to the kid sitting alone; even though it may not change your life it could drastically change theirs
- Participate in school events
- Wear sweatpants everyday
- Or wear a dress everyday
- Wear whatever makes you comfortable
- Nobody will laugh at you if you sit alone at your lunch table for five minutes
- Utilize the library
- Don’t wait 20 minutes to text someone back just to seem cool
- Tell your friends how much you love them
- Cherish your free textbooks… seriously
- Help confused freshmen, be nice to them. Remember how much you would have appreciated it a couple years ago
- Compliment the other girls in the bathroom
- That fight you had with your mom really isn’t that big of a deal
- It’s okay to cry
- Don’t let your desire for a romantic relationship stop you from forming platonic relationships
- Remember that life does go on
Gordon Ramsay doing the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge x
I love you, Gordoooon!!!!!! =)))
My older cat got sick of my kitten trying to play with him so he pinned him down and licked him until he fell asleep